Hi and welcome to Positively Healthy!
My name is Elizabeth Beil, I’m so glad you are here! Positively Healthy is all about making positive changes in our everyday life. If that is eating healthier a snack or tacking on 10 minutes to a workout, every change we make should be positive!
1. Newly married to the love of my life, Bruce (B). He really does rock my world and makes me such a better person!
2. Graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Industry with a minor in Business! Go Bucks!
3. I have ran 2 full marathons, 1 went awesome, the other not so much!
4. I’m OBSESSED with running, cycling and weight training.
5. Healthy eating is my lifestyle and this includes a gluten-free diet. Not for the reason to eliminate gluten, but I have an intolerance towards gluten.
6. My husband and I are Disney fanatics. I can’t even describe to you how obsessed we are.
7. I love Pinterest. I love getting ideas for food, crafts, clothing, decorating!
8. I love to read, I especially love series. Getting to know the characters through multiple books and getting to know them like a good friend is something I truly love.
9. If it involves baking, roasting, chopping, dicing, being in the kitchen, I love it! I love cooking for others and sharing recipes!
10. Last, but not least, I love watching a TV! I counteract my couch potato lifestyle with running ;). NCIS, Castle, Bones, Modern Family, The Middle and Grey’s Anatomy are my all time favorites!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope we can make a Positively Healthy change together!
Pingback: Graduation! | positivechangesforlife
Pingback: Pure Barre | positivechangesforlife
Pingback: New Job!! | Positive Changes For Life
Pingback: 5 Quick Facts About Me! | Positive Changes For Life
Hello, long lost sister! I am Disney OBSESSED and go whenever I have a free weekend. 😀
Hi!! You are so lucky to live so close!!! Super jealous!
Pingback: Five Quick Facts IV | Positive Changes For Life
Pingback: Pinterest Friday | Positive Changes For Life
Pingback: Wedding Edition: Cake Testers! | Positive Changes For Life
Pingback: Pinterest Friday! | Positive Changes For Life
Pingback: Wedding Edition: Honeymoon!! | Positive Changes For Life
Love running, wight training, disney, pinterest, reading, cooking and tv too. Just found your blog and it looks great:)
Thanks Shawn for stopping by! I hope you enjoy!
Oops, WEIGHT training, sorry for the typo.
No problem, happens to me all the time!
Pingback: ASICS Storm Shelter Jacket | Positive Changes For Life
Glad I stumbled upon your blog! I graduated from OSU too with a BS in Nutrition 🙂
Did you really!! What year!?
I graduated in May last year! What about you?
I graduated in December of 2012 ha!
The fact you ran one full marathon is impressive, but two?! I’m still working on my first. I’m so glad to see someone who loves reading too! I’ve been so into different series- I’m sort of a sci-fi nerd so any books along those lines always get me! Happy Monday!
Haha thank you! 🙂 Having the goal to do a marathon is just as important! 🙂 I love sci-fi as well, I will read almost anything though!
Have you read any of the Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie?! It’s my new favorite- I’ve read the full trilogy in a little under two weeks 🙂
Oh wow! No I have not! I will have to check that out! 🙂
Just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog! I nominated you for a Liebster Award–check out my questions/answers here: http://mewsingsofacat.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/liebster-award/ 🙂
Thanks so much! 🙂
I’ve been following you on Twitter and just now checked out your blog. Why it took me so long is a mystery to me! I love running, Disney, Pinterest, and I’m from Ohio! Looking forward to reading your posts 🙂
Yay!! 🙂 It sounds like a perfect match!!
Awe I love Disney and Grey’s Anatomy. Pinterest is my life! I so wish I would of come up with that site lol. Without the help of pinterest in the kitchen, my husband would still be making fun of my cooking skills!
Hahaha I totally agree with you!! So glad you found the blog! I talk about Disney ALL the time 🙂
Disney fans, yesssss! Glad I found your blog! 🙂
HI! Major Disney fan! 🙂