Hi and welcome to Positively Healthy!
My name is Elizabeth Beil, I’m so glad you are here! Positively Healthy is all about making positive changes in our everyday life. If that is eating healthier a snack or tacking on 10 minutes to a workout, every change we make should be positive!
1. Newly married to the love of my life, Bruce (B). He really does rock my world and makes me such a better person!
2. Graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Industry with a minor in Business! Go Bucks!
4. I’m OBSESSED with running, cycling and weight training.
5. Healthy eating is my lifestyle and this includes a gluten-free diet. Not for the reason to eliminate gluten, but I have an intolerance towards gluten.
6. My husband and I are Disney fanatics. I can’t even describe to you how obsessed we are.
7. I love Pinterest. I love getting ideas for food, crafts, clothing, decorating!
8. I love to read, I especially love series. Getting to know the characters through multiple books and getting to know them like a good friend is something I truly love.
9. If it involves baking, roasting, chopping, dicing, being in the kitchen, I love it! I love cooking for others and sharing recipes!
10. Last, but not least, I love watching a TV! I counteract my couch potato lifestyle with running ;). NCIS, Castle, Bones, Modern Family, The Middle and Grey’s Anatomy are my all time favorites!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope we can make a Positively Healthy change together!