How was your weekend?
I can’t believe it is Monday already, this weekend went by way to fast!
- 6 miles– on the treadmill. It was just way to windy and cold to run outside!
- 30 minutes elliptical (3.45 miles)
- 30 minutes treadmill (1.95 miles)
- 4 sets of legs and ab exercise
- 42:34 minutes to run 4.5 miles (easy day)
- 30 minutes bike
- Arms and Abs
Soooo, let’s talk about this weekend in a little more detail. Yes I might have accomplished some great workouts, but that is nothing to how I was feeling… So as I have said before, I still occasionally have flareups, even if I don’t eat any gluten or lactose. Well that happened again on Saturday and even rolled into Sunday…
Yeah so my weekend was not the best, but I’m grateful I had the weekend! Always have to have a positive attitude!
Anyways, I thought I would do a fun post to describe me a little more so you guys know who you are reading about! (You can also check out my About Me page).
5 Quick Facts About Me!
1. I am obsessed about Vera Bradley. For the past 3 years, my best girlfriends and I go to Fort Wayne, Indiana and attend the Vera Bradley Outlet Store! They rent out one of the large rooms in the colosseum, we are talking huge, and line it with all the older Vera Bradley things, bags, purses, notebooks EVERYTHING! The deals are INSANE. I once got my mom a purse that was worth $110, for $10. I’m not even kidding, when I say insane. You literally get there 3 hours before the doors open, pushed around and then once you enter the colosseum you are given a pink trash bag and just go up and down the aile pushing things in your bag and then you will eventually sort and pick what you want. It is an insane experience, but we truly have the BEST time! I have over 200 pieces of Vera Bradley!
2. My favorite vegetables include: spaghetti squash, brussel sprouts and orange bell peppers! Just thinking about these makes my mouth water!
3. I use to be super obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean. I saw it in the theater 3 times and then I got the DVD for Christmas. Christmas morning I watched the movie 4 times, and by the 4th time I had the whole movie memorized. Drove my parents nuts! I loved the movie, but I was more crazy for the actors! Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom! For my 16th birthday my best friend in high school made me a pillow case with Orlando Bloom’s face ironed on!
4. I was voted most gullible in high school! My friend Eric and I were both chosen so it made it a little better! Still, I know I am totally gullible, so I guess my class really did know me! I get the gullibility from my mom, we both have this issue! 🙂
5. Growing up I hated to be home alone. My mom would run to the store (2 miles away), and I would cry the whole time and hide in the corner! This happened till I was about 13! I have no idea why I was so scared, eventually I got over being scared, and now enjoy the times I am alone!
What are some fun facts about you?
What are you favorite veggies?
Do you like/own any Vera Bradley?
What was your favorite movie growing up?