See, I told you I would have the 2nd post up today. 🙂
Last week B was bugging me to make some peanut butter cookies, well I went to the store and bought this store bought, add some water, pre-packaged peanut butter cookie mix. So not my style. I really don’t know what got into me.
Well just by the way I described the mix you can tell how awful they probably turned out. He tried half of one and then they accidentally fell into the trash. 😉
So the next day I promised myself I would make him some homemade cookies! I found a recipe, and I have no idea where I found it, but it was awesome!
Only 3 ingredients and gluten-free! What is better than that?!
Natural Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar (+ 1/4 cup of sugar)
- 1 egg
Mix it Up
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees
- Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl (except the 1/4 sugar) and mix well
- Roll the cookies into about 2 inch balls
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet
- 5. Next, the fun part! Take the 1/4 of sugar and place it in a bowl, take the peanut butter balls and roll around in the sugar, take a fork and do the traditional criss-cross of a peanut butter cookie. This extra sugar will make the cookies so delicious and add that extra crunch!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cooked, but not fully cooked, they will cool and finish off baking once removed from the oven.