Good Morning friends! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty awesome with a lot of stuff going on but at the same time it was pretty relaxing. Friday: I worked the morning shift at work, which I always love because … Continue reading
Triple Tangent Thursday! I hope you are all having a great week and really looking forward to this weekend! I work all weekend so I am not super pumped about the weekend but I enjoy work and the weekends fly … Continue reading
I hope you had a wonderful long, relaxing weekend!
I thought today I would bring back one of my favorites, 5 Quick facts!
You can check out the other posts here!
1. I love all Walt Disney movies, I do have a favorite however! If we are talking about Pixar specifically it would be Monsters University. But if we are talking about animation I would have to go with Cinderella. Yes, I am a child at heart and always will be!
2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I typically wake up STARVING and can’t wait to get to eating. I also enjoy lunch but dinner is something I don’t look forward too. Is that weird? I am just not a dinner person, now if we are going out to dinner I love it, eating dinner at home not so much. But I love to cook dinner. Okay just rereading what I typed made me seem crazy…
3. My first 1/2 marathon (Flying Pig) I trained for I actually became injured (I use to know NOTHING about shoes or training) and was not able to run. The next year I signed up for the 10k (the Flying Pig), then felt much better to sign up for the 1/2 in October the same year (you can check out more about my races here). Going into the 1/2 my knee was also giving me issues so I had to take off 2 weeks before the race but then of course PR’ed?!
4. I have never had a haircut that I loved. However, I have not had many. I recently had my hair cut by my sister (she is in beauty school), and really loved my cut but it was still not me, from her cut to the last cut I had was over a year!! I feel like I always do the same thing and kinda wanna just break out and try something new! I am thinking something like this…
5. My guilty pleasure around the holidays is the Dark Chocolate Almond Milk heated up! OMG. It is so yummy and I actually went through a whole container in about 3 days! I don’t feel as bad sense it has a little more protein and some vitamins. 🙂 I swear it taste like hot chocolate!
Tell me something about you!
What meal is your favorite meal to eat?
Good morning! How was your weekend? Mine went by so fast! Friday: I worked in the evening so I tried to layout by the pool, but we had a huge rain storm! Saturday: Worked ALL DAY. It was the busiest … Continue reading
Good Morning! How was your yesterday and this morning! Ha, I asked that kinda funky! My workouts as of late have been making me pretty sore. Today marks the 2 month period that I ran my 1st marathon. I think … Continue reading
Hello! Wow, the last time I posted was 3 days ago! I really missed writing!! Not much going on over here, like I said I work all weekend. So let’s do some catch up! Workout:March 8 Run 4 easy miles in 36:43 … Continue reading
Good Afternoon! How was your weekend? I can’t believe it is Monday already, this weekend went by way to fast! Workout: Saturday 6 miles– on the treadmill. It was just way to windy and cold to run outside! Workout: Sunday … Continue reading