Wow, it is just Wednesday and I am just now writing my first post of the week. The internet at our apartment has been wonky and work has been crazy so the whole posting thing was put to the side for awhile!
A quick recap of my past weekend and past couple of days…
- Ran in the pouring rain on Saturday
- Left my phone at work all weekend, it was kind of glorious!
- Had an awesome time with my mom and mother-in-law for Mother’s Day
- Took the bike out for a 10.5 mile ride, great way to break in the wheels for this season
- Had a really great 1 hour run in the heat on Monday, about killed me but I felt awesome afterwards.
- B and I made some really great dinners from Cook Smarts!
Because this is the first post back in a while I thought I would take it easy and just do the Wordless Wednesday, I have pinned some great pins!
Healthy Info–>> Really great blog post about the difference between a sensitivity and an allergy!
Extras for the Home –>> Enough said!
Summer Wear-->> I love flowing and light weight tanks for summer.
Tips and Tricks –>> This drives me crazy on some of the knives.
Drink Up–>> I have been loving basil, so this is a perfect drink for summer!
Why I am GF–>> The thing I miss the most being GF, and here it is, GF!!
Run the World–>> Yes to all of this!
Inspiration in Words–>> I must agree!!
Have you ever gone phoneless for the weekend?
What is your favorite pin this week?