Morning and TGIF!
This weekend is going to be a crazy one at work, we are having our 50% off shoes and apparel sale, I basically work all weekend!
Let’s just say coffee will get me through!
- We were slammed at work… but I kept thinking how thankful I was to have a job.
- B was still sick when I got home…. I made him some soup and he said it was the best thing he had so far all day!
- The ceiling in our apartment entry way had some water damage… they were able to fix it today and it looks great!
- The mouse issue was fixed… our fireplace is boarded for a while until they are able to fix it in the spring… I am just glad we got a temporary fixed!
- I was really looking forward to my run but it did not turn out well… I am just thankful to be able to run!
Looking at things in a more positive way has really been a huge help in my life. I use to think of everything with a negative outlook, especially when I was going through some tough stuff. I would get so down on myself and the result would be binge eating or not eating at all.
I would then get so angry with myself for acting in such away and it would just keep spiraling out of control. This was a pretty dark time in my life; blogs were the thing that saved me. I credit every post leading up to my first post the reason why I am the healthy, positive person I am today.
Now whenever I am having a rough day I just look at the negative in a more positive light and it is amazing how much better I feel!
The reason I wanted to bring this topic up today is because this week is National Eating Disorder Week, this week it has been on my mind a lot and if you know someone who is sick or needs help please reach out to them, you might be the one person who saves them!
Have a great rest of your Friday!
What is one positive thing about your day today?
What job have you enjoyed the most?