Good Monday Afternoon!!
I hope you are all having a fabulous start to your Monday! After the fun weekend, Monday was hard to wake up to and to get the gears going!
- Yesterday at the work the power went out for the last hour, which is fine, but the heat also stops working and I was FREEZING by the time we closed up! I later found out a balloon got stuck in some wires and it took out the whole block plus the mall right by us!? A balloon?!
- For some reason after my long run yesterday I was feeling like I had caught the flu! It was so weird and I felt awful. I am feeling much better today but it was really weird.
- The water bottle B got me for Valentine’s Day is a awesome and I am drinking so much water!
- B and I spring cleaned yesterday and I found this random chair we are now getting rid of! So weird to just find a chair!
- We are getting more snow tonight, ugg I am so over it!
*You can follow me on Dailymile!*
This week I wanted to get in more cardio and less weights. I don’t know why I just did!
Monday: 4 mile easy run + 1 mile walk
Wednesday: 6 mile speed/tempo run
Thursday: 6 mile run + 3 miles on the bike
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 5 mile run + 2 mile on the bike
Sunday: 10 mile long run
What was your favorite workout this week?
Did anyone lose power this weekend?
Do you spring clean?