Wow 2 posts in one day, who is this girl?!
As I was looking through Pinterest this morning/afternoon I realized all I was pinning was desserts (GF to be specific).
This made me think about the wonderful dessert I made last night! Holy yum was it amazing! I found the original recipe at one of my all time favorite blogs, I changed a few things up but still stuck with the same basic recipe!
I hope you enjoy!
Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- 4 medium apples (I used granny smith) chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp almond meal/flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine apple filling ingredients in a medium bowl; make sure the apples are covered well. Take your mixture and place in a baking dish. (I used two glass pyrex dishes)
3. In the same bowl, combine the crisp topping ingredients and mix well, pour the crisp top on top of your apples.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes until apples are soft and you have a golden-brown crust.
5. Enjoy with some greek yogurt or ice cream :)!
What is your favorite type of fall recipe?
Do you like warm desserts or cold desserts?
I typically like cold, even my pie I like it to be cold!