How is your day going? Are you glad it is hump day? I am!!
5 miles 47:00/ Easy to loosen up the legs
1.5 miles on elliptical
Will be a speed workout 🙂
I really enjoy doing the 5 Quick Facts! Check out my previous Quick Facts. 🙂
So let’s get to it!
1. I hate the cold. Like really hate the cold. Living in Ohio is pretty tough because we live in this melting pot. Never really knowing what the day could bring. For example 2 weekends ago we had weather in the 70’s and 2 days ago we got 10 inches of snow! It is so crazy and unpredictable, and both B and I hate it!!
2. I have one show that I am very obsessed with. NCIS. I love this show with a passion. Anyone who knows me knows that I can’t get enough of it! USA network always has it on, if the TV is on, NCIS is on. B and I watch it all the time. We like it because it is not as extreme as criminal minds and not that gross with blood and guts. It is right in between with come comedy, romance and puzzle!
3. This is very embarrassing what I am about to share, but very funny as well! I was always overweight growing up. I loved food, and my parents never really told me ‘no’ when I asked for something to eat. Growing up in a small town, we always had a “Trick-or-Treat” downtown. It would be on the Saturday before Halloween, we would dress up and walk around collecting candy from the local businesses. It was a blast. They had games and parades as well, making it a huge event. One of the most popular games was the Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest. With my love of sweets, I always signed up. I was given 1/4 of a pie with whip cream and had to eat it with only my mouth, no hands allowed. I did this for at least 5 years, 1 year I won. Looking back it was a great time, but also so embarrassing doing this in front of the whole town!
4. My least favorite food is pasta. Even though I have a gluten intolerance, I was never really a fan. So when I found out about my gluten intolerance I was not heart broken! If I do eat pasta (brown rice) I typically add a lot of protein (tuna, chicken) and lots of veggies.
5. In the last 5 Quick Facts I told you that my favorite author was Emily Giffin. However, I have a favorite series. Harry Potter. I know it sounds cliche to love Harry Potter, but I find it so well written. J.K Rowling I feel went so far into detail about everything. I truly felt I was at Hogwarts. Every character has a background, every story in the story has a story. I was so sad when the series ended. So that is why I started to read it again, I have read the series now 3 times!
Do you like hot or cold weather?
What is your favorite TV show?
Ever been in a food eating contest?
What is one food you can not live without?