I can’t believe it is already Tuesday. I feel when I work the weekends, days really don’t matter much any more. They are just days, weither it be a weekend or weekday! Does anyone else ever feel like that?
Today I thought I would another 5 Quick Facts About Me! I really enjoy doing this posts. When you first start a blog I feel you have to set boundaries as to how much you can share, what you can share and how personal you truly want to go. By doing these posts I feel I am opening up a little more, but still very conscience of what I am posting.
So, here we go!
5 Quick Facts About Me II
1. I worked at Walt Disney World! Yes it is true, I was hired for the summer in 2010 to work in the Quick Food and Beverage sector in Magic Kingdom! It was a dream come true, and an experience I will never forget. I know you guys think I am crazy about Disney, but you have no idea! So during the summer I moved into the provided housing with 7 other girls, oddly enough 3 of them were from Ohio, and the others were from all across the country. I was great friends with Ariel, Mickey Mouse, Pooh, and Alice (if you get my drift!). I ended up working in Fantasyland (AHH!), and sometimes Frontierland at Pecos Bill’s. In Fantasyland I worked at Mrs. Potts Cupboard, The Friers Nook, and The Enchanted Grove! 2010 was the best summer, working at Disney was seriously a dream come true!
2. My favorite fruits are apples (gala and green smith specifically!) , pineapple, grapes, and blueberries! But to be truthful I love all fruit!
3. I love to read. I probably go through a book a week, just ask B, I’m always reading when I have down time. I also NEED to read before I go to bed, it helps relax me and clear my mind. My favorite author is Emily Giffin. Check her books out, one has been made into a movie! I love book suggestions, so suggest away!
4. My favorite non-alcoholic beverage is tea unsweetened. In the summer this is really all I drink, I love it both in the green and black form! My mom makes the best, she makes 2 pitchers a day in the summer and it is always gone by the end of the day!
5. I really love color. I am not great with wearing color but I love color for the home, and I think I do pretty well with using color! My favorite colors to use are purple (all shades), teal, turquoise, gray, sea foam green and blue jean blue!
Tell me 5 quick facts about you!?!